SOUTHERN UTAH RIVER ADVENTURE
RAFTING DESOLATION CANYON WITH A GOURMET TWIST!
6 Guests | 5 Days, 4 Nights | Desolation Canyon, UT
This Southern Utah River Adventure is calling YOUR name. Gather up your closest adventure buddies and go on a river excursion you will be talking about for years and years to come.
You’ll have a leisurely start to your journey, drifting down flat water as you take in breath-taking Desolation Canyon. You will truly be able to enjoy every picturesque moment as you meander through its grandeur. Fun fact: Desolation Canyon is deeper than the Grand Canyon.
Further down, you’ll be surrounded by wilderness and towering cliffs topped by vast plateaus. Once you come to the rapids – the exhilaration sets in as you experience more than 60 of them, including Three Fords, Coal Creek and Rattlesnake. Your day will only increase in excitement as you continue paddling through class 2 and 3 rapids. If you crave a respite, you can always hop in an oar boat and let the skilled guides do all the work.
Along with the river adventure, your days will be filled with extraordinary hikes where you will find outlaw hideouts and ancient Native American petroglyphs. You’ll tread the same paths dinosaurs roamed millions of years ago.
Every night, as the sun dips behind the cliffs and the stars blanket the sky, you’ll enjoy a spectacular gourmet meal, created by our very own NAC Chef. Dinners will be paired with delicious wine. While Chef is at work, you and your guests will be setting up camp at a beach campsite. These sites are often surrounded by Cottonwood trees and local flora.
AT A GLANCE:
- 5-day river experience for up to 6 people
- Class II-III whitewater rafting (rapids depend on water levels)
- Short walks & longer, more difficult hikes (all optional)
- All meals on the water will be provided
- 5 breakfasts and lunches
- 4 nights of gourmet dinners with wine
- Trip must be redeemed prior to April 15, 2023
- Dates to be mutually agreed upon by all auction lot partners at least 90 days in advance; May through July are usually the best dates.
- All arrangements are subject to availability and all parts of the auction lot are to be redeemed in the same time period. Any additional services not specified under the “At a Glance” section is at the expense of the auction lot winner.