LUXURY KENYA SAFARI
SAFARI FOR 2 | KENYA
SAFARI FOR TWO
WITH SAFARI EXPERTS OF PARK CITY
Resting in the magnificent Great Rift Valley and presided over by the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, Kenya is characterized by hauntingly beautiful natural landscapes of forested hills, patchwork farms, wooded savanna and vast forests brimming with an extraordinary abundance of wildlife. The nation’s diverse range of traditional African cultures is influenced by over 70 unique ethnic groups from the Maasai, Samburu, Kikuyu, and Turkana tribes to the Arabs and Indians that settled on the coast. Also, an exquisite tropical coastline fringed with breathtaking golden sand beaches; gorgeous coral gardens providing excellent snorkeling and diving opportunities; and a slew of lively beach resorts, and it is easy to see why so many visitors flock here from around the world to experience a truly unique African adventure in one of the world’s most pristine safari destinations.
More information and details to come. You can currently buy a ticket now at the link below! Trip details subject to change.
AT A GLANCE:
- Trip for two (2)
- 11 Days, 10 Nights in Kenya, one of the world’s most pristine safari destinations through Safariexperts.com of Park City, UT
- Spend one night in Nairobi, Africa’s fourth largest city at the Tamarind Tree Hotel with easy access to the city
- Enjoy Amboseli National Park for a three night stay in the shadow of Mt. Kilimanjaro at Tawi Lodge, known for its variety of wildlife. Activities include game drives and guided bush walks
- Three nights at the Borana Conservancy dedicated to sustainable conservation of critical habitat and wildlife. You can enjoy game drives, guided walks, mountain biking, visits to the Ngare Ndare Forest
- Three nights in Masai Mara, Africa’s most famous wildlife park with game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfast, and Maasai Village visits
- All Lodging is Fully Inclusive with Bed, All Meals, All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers), Fees and Activities
- All airfare and travel included IN Kenya (5 Flights, 8 Transfers)
- Trip must be completed prior to December 18th, 2023
- Subject to space being available
- Must obtain a Kenya Visa prior to trip
INCLUDED: All meals while on safari in Kenya, local branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and laundry, park and conservancy fees, private charters, internal flights and private transfers per itinerary.
EXCLUSIONS: International flights U.S. to/from Nairobi, Kenya, extra activity options will be payable directly, entrance fees for any places you may decide to visit that are not included as part of your itinerary, tips for staff – (allow up to $35 USD per guest per day while on Safari), premium branded drinks and champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes, any increase due to fuel surcharges, VAT increases, park or conservancy fee increases, fluctuation in the foreign exchange rate, any costs due to excess luggage, inoculation costs, passport, Kenya visa fee, trip insurance (we do require that you take out medical evacuation coverage).