Journey to Machu Picchu, Peru
Enter for a chance to win an incredible seven-day trip for two to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the world’s most important heritage sites.
This seven-night adventure includes:
- Airfare for two
- Three-night stay in a superior room including daily breakfast for two at the Hotel Monasterio in Cuzco
- Round-trip rail service for two on Peru Rail’s Vistadome Train from Cuzco to Machu Picchu
- One-night stay in a superior room including buffet breakfast, a-la-carte lunch and dinner for two at Restaurant Tampu at the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge
- Three-night stay in a city-view suite deluxe including daily buffet breakfast for two at the Miraflores Park Hotel Lima
- Round-trip coach class airfare for two to Lima, Peru*
- Round-trip coach class airfare for two from Lima to Cuzco, Peru
- Winspire booking and concierge service**
SUGGESTED RETAIL VALUE: $14,854
Opportunity drawing tickets are available for a suggested donation of $100, available online and at all Red, White & Snow events.***
There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase.
The winning ticket will be drawn at our Gala Dinner and Auction on Saturday, March 7.
Supporters do not have to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit adaptive recreational programs at the National Ability Center.
For questions, or help purchasing tickets, please call Julia Rametta: 435.649.3991
*From any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous U.S.
**A full-service travel team who will book all reservations for your Winspire experience.
***No purchase necessary, must be 18 years or older to participate. Travel must be completed by December 14, 2015 or prize is void.