Journey to Kenya | East Africa
Enter for a chance to win an incredible 12-day trip for two to East Africa. Kenya is a beautiful country, with stunning landscapes, a large number of wildlife parks and reserves and a culturally rich community. Kenya is one of Africa’s jewels.
This 12-night adventure for two includes:
- Airfare for two
- One-night at the Fairview Hotel, located on a hill leading up out of Nairobi city
- Three-night stay in Campi ya Kanzi, owned by the local Maasai community with spectacular views over largely uninhabited Africa and a landscape dominated by 19,342 ft Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Three-nights in Lewa Wilderness in thatched cottages, tucked into the hillside overlooking Lewa’s Eastern Marania Valley
- Three-nights at Richard’s Forest Camp, a traditional classic tented camp, situated on the Mara’s Northern collection plains, you are well away from the beaten track of tourism
- All meals are provided while at the Safari destinations.
- Park and Conservancy fees
- Private charters, scheduled flights, and private transfers per itinerary
- And much MORE (see full trip itinerary)
Please see full trip itinerary for inclusions and specific property exclusions.
SUGGESTED RETAIL VALUE: $20,000
Opportunity drawing tickets are available for a suggested donation of $100, available online and at all Red, White & Snow events.***
There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. The winning ticket will be drawn at our Gala Dinner and Auction on Saturday, March 5. Supporters do NOT have to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit adaptive recreational programs at the National Ability Center.
For questions, or help purchasing tickets, please call: 435.649.3991
*From any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous U.S.
***No purchase necessary, must be 18 years or older to participate. Travel must be completed by December 14, 2016 or prize is void.