Tour de France Trip – Opportunity Drawing
Trip for TWO | July 8, 2017 – July 15, 2017
Bordeaux Wine Country to Pyrenees Mountain
Trip Start: Bordeaux, FRANCE | Trip Finish: Toulouse, FRANCE
Each year, the best of the best compete in the most epic cycling event in the world, the Tour de France (TDF). Imagine standing side by side with people from all over the world, cheering for your favorite cyclists or just tackling one of your favorite wines.
On the bike we’ll ride in the rolling countryside, see gorgeous vineyards of the some of the world’s finest wines and climb some of the most famous mountains in Europe (Tourmalet, Peyresourde, Aspin, Luz Ardiden). We have both guides and GPS units so you can ride as much or as little as you desire. Off the bike we’ll visit a team hotel, see behind-the-scenes of the TDF where few people are allowed to enter. We’ll dine in a chateau, have an aperitif with local mountain climbers and immerse ourselves in the beauty of France.
*AIRFARE: A travel voucher for $1,500 (total) will be provided to winner to put towards the purchase of two flights. Please see FULL ITINERARY for more information, inclusions and specific exclusions.
This 8-day adventure for two includes:
- All Breakfasts | 3-4 Lunches/Picnics | 4 Dinners
- 3 Tour de France days (see itinerary)
- 9-passenger van with Thule bike rack
- Driver/Bike Guides
- Maps & Bike Guide available when not driving
- Route Info; TDF Logistics & Communication
- Behind-the-scenes at pro team hotel
- Celebrate the TDF French style: ride, picnic, etc
- Private Guides – Food sampling – Wine tasting
- Pre/Post Travel Assist: 1hr complimentary service
Non-Cyclist Activities Include:
- Electric bike option
- Wine Tasting, Spa, Swimming
- Private city tour of St Emillion
- Hiking, walking or zipline – Pyrenees Mountains
- Shopping & Exploring medieval history
- Hike to cheese makers mountain chalet
- View Cirques of Gavarnie (glacier near border of Spain)
- Tour de France pro cyclists meet (hotel visit/TDF start)
SUGGESTED RETAIL VALUE: $15,000
Opportunity drawing tickets are available for a suggested donation of $100, available for purchase online or in-person at the National Ability Center.
There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. The winning ticket will be drawn at our Gala Dinner and Auction on Saturday, March 4, 2017. Supporters do NOT have to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit adaptive recreational programs at the National Ability Center. For questions, or help purchasing tickets, please call: 435.649.3991
***No purchase necessary, must be 18 years or older to participate.